Friday, August 19, 2011

Weekend at the coast

We went to the coast again with two of Eric's partners and their families.
I am still getting used to Oregon's idea of what a beach is, but the girls didn't care it was freezing... they had a blast!


Joe literally sacrificed his clothes and comfort to walk out and get starfish for all the kids. He was the hero of the day...


Needless to say the kids were all thrilled.  Fyi- we did put them all back in the water so they wouldn't die.


We did a couple of little hikes along the coast...

It was stunning and beautiful, but scary to stand on the edge of a cliff over the ocean.



3 comments:

Greg said...

I always love to get a look at the trends in beach footwear from Oregon. Regardless of the footwear, it looks like all had fun.

Suzanne said...

I was just thinking of you today (seriously!) and your due date. I'm so glad I got to see a picture of you and your belly.

Tasha said...

How do you still not look pregnant? I want a belly shot!

 
Blog tracker