Thursday, February 23, 2012

My girls addiction

Within minutes after my girls get home from school these little dirty bowls appear on our counter. At first it didn't bother me, but after a while it started making me crazy. Finally I told them they could not microwave marshmallow anymore because they were not cleaning up after themselves and it was disgusting. Lucy said "but mom it's sooo good. Have you ever tried it?" I said no and that I didn't want to. She told me that I had to just try it once and I agreed.  I was shocked by how yummy they are! Now we all have one when they get home from school. Not the healthiest treat, but it makes everyone happy.

 You put 2 marshmallows in a small pyrex bowl and microwave them for 30-40 seconds (Lucy, Ruby and I like 40 sec, Haley likes 30 sec). They blow up huge in the bowl and as soon as you open the door they deflate fast.

You quickly wrap the melted marshmallow onto a spoon and... you have the most amazing crunchy, but gooey roasted marshmallow you have ever had (and your hair will not smell like a camp fire).


No comments:

 
Blog tracker