Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 4: St. Maarten

The color of the water at St. Maarten was amazing!


 We only had a couple of hours to shop around so Haley and I hit as many stores are we could but not really buying anything.

The colors of the water and the buildings were constant postcards. This is the stuff that makes my soul smile. I am positive that Heaven looks like the Caribbean!



 After shopping we got on a snorkel/ beach tour boat. The boat was really fun, the beach was fabulous but the snorkeling was the worst I have ever seen (or not seen). I guess the current was too strong so the water was FULL of sand. You could not even see the person next to you.



Even though it is so beautiful and heaven-like, the people here are C R A Z Y. Milk is more expensive then rum, so they drink a lot of it... you can tell.


No comments:

 
Blog tracker