Sunday, October 29, 2006

Where is Jesus?

Sundays are always busy for our family. Eric leaves before I wake up and gets home late. Since he sits on the stand at church, I get all three girls to myself…all day. Haley never wants to brush her hair before church and Ruby spends too long making her hair just right. Lucy is always full of surprises during Sacrament meeting. Most recently calling the Ward Secretary (that has long brown hair pulled into a ponytail) Jesus. The most memorable was one Sunday when he was not there and the room was very quiet. Lucy yelled “Where’s Jesus? I tried to quiet her. She yelled it again “But where is Jesus” and was looking around the room. Then she said “Ooooh, he’s at the Hospital” and sat back down. All of this was loud enough that I had several people tease me about this and ask how Eric convinced her he was Jesus.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Love it!! Always enjoy a good Lucy story. I remember the vivid details of going potty on the pew as well :)

Tasha said...

That is a great one! Sacrament Meeting just begs for that kind of distraction of some kind!

 
Blog tracker