Friday, August 08, 2008

Blond bomb site

I have had so many haircuts I can’t even count.

I have had long hair and super short hair, my hair grows fast so I am always willing to try new styles... that may change.

I went to get my haircut at a new place today and as I always do I told the hairdresser
“Do whatever you think would look best on me”.

She chopped off 7 inches of hair and layered EVERYTHING... this is how I came home.

To quote Niecy from Clean House "Somebody better pray for me!"

***UPDATE***
I went back to my regular hairdresser and had her fix the dew. She thinned out the blond bell shape and adding texture to the back. She even cut more bangs on top of the super short ones to help hide them. I can finally go outside without looking like Tracy Turnblad from Hairspray.

8 comments:

Jill said...

I think you look great! I didn't know you had 7 inches of hair to cut and still be able to end up with shoulder-length hair.

Tasha said...

I like it! You don't like it? You look great with those bangs, I love flippy hair! Your hair has always looked good in all the styles you've had it, and it still does!

Ali said...

All I have to say is that you still look like "One Hot Mama!"

Thinking of you,
Your Eugene Pals, Kira and Ali

Liz said...

Wow, you are brave to say do whatever you want. The last time I did that I ended up with a haircut just below my ears, that was 7 years ago. I don't do that anymore! :)

I don't think it looks too bad. You could always get a wig? :)

KC said...

Nicole told me that your hair had gotten REALLY long. I wish I could have seen it long!

Ok, so this isn't the best look on you. I can't lie.

But, you are gorgeous and you have really good hair. SO, get an appointment at someplace tried and true despite the extra $$ and get all fixed up.

LOL, sorry.

jenny said...

I remember when you had that super short chunky hair. Perhaps I should come over and do some home made coloring. Ha ha. I actually think it looks cute. What don't you like about it? It sorta reminds me of the hair you had when you were first married.

KC said...

BETTER! :)

Amanda said...

I have never seen you with long hair...7 inches is a lot! I am this way too. I go to a nice salon and just say do whatever you think would look best for me and I expect it to look like Nick Arrojo from What Not to Wear just gave me a $500 haircut.

Your redo looks awesome and very hip. Look out BYU!

 
Blog tracker