Friday, November 12, 2010

4D

Eric,
Do you remember the conversation we had in New Orleans discussing what specialties you were interested in and how many years they would take.  Very discouraged you said "I will be almost 40 by the time I am done with my training, I will be an old man!"

Well as of today you are officially 40 and have like 7 gray hairs, but you are far from being an old man. I have to say I totally agree with you... you are smoking hot, ruggedly handsome and yes, you look GOOD!

Thank you for always making me laugh, loving me so much and of course for being my arm candy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!

3 comments:

Greg said...

Fancy that, me and my three brothers are all forty something. Happy Birthday and welcome Eric to being forty something.

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Eric!

jenny said...

Happy Birthday Enrique!

 
Blog tracker