Thursday, September 22, 2011

Getting ready for the little man...

My friends threw me a beautiful shower/ brunch. I took a few photos before but totally forgot to take any during the shower. I'm so bummed because the room was filled with women that I love and I wish I had documented it better.


As I was opening gifts I put each gift back in the gift bag it came in. When I got home I stacked them all around the fireplace and when my girls got home they got to have their own shower and open all the gifts themselves.  They were so fun to watch and so excited for this little guy to arrive.



I finally finished the little blanket for the girls to give Keaton when they visit him in the hospital.


I have received multiple requests to post photos of my prego body and I really don't want to, but since this is the only journal I keep I may regret not having a photo of my big belly. So here it is. The ultrasound says he is only about 6 lbs so I am guessing the other 29lbs are all in my face, bum and chest.  I shouldn't complain because with all my girls I gained 45-50 lbs.


I never thought I would be sporting blue gel toes... but my cute friend Jill told me that I had to have blue toes for when my little boy gets here. I listened to her and not only to my girls think I am so cool now, I actually kinda like them.


One week to go!!!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

It's nice to see you and your toes. I'm excited to meet Keaton and hope you get lots of rest in the next week.

Jill said...

You look great!

What a brilliant idea to put all the gifts back in their bags so the girls could open them and have a shower of their own!

Liz said...

Chanel!! You look fabulous!! So excited for you and your family to have that little boy! He will be so loved!

Melissa said...

You look soooo cute Chanel!! Thank you for posting your picture!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOO excited!!!! Hope this last week goes smoothly!

Tasha said...

You look great! He is probably allready here as I type this, so I can't wait to hear the news and see pictures!

Sylvia H said...

OMG!!!!I had no idea. Congrats on the little man. You look great. I hope you remember what your doing and DON'T dress him up in girly outfits and tattoo him like you did my boy Golden. Love ya

 
Blog tracker