Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and usually we go all out with tons of decorations and dinner parties, but this year I was a little busy with a new baby. We did put up some decorations but we didn't throw any parties. A huge thing for our girls is Witchalena, she comes the week before Halloween no matter what. But this year even though she left treats there was no treasure hunts or hidden treats. Everything was left on the table with the lesson/poem for the day. I was proud that she even showed up, but Ruby told me she was really disappointed that Witchalena seemed lazy this year. I have to agree with her, Witchalena did not have the energy and time she normally has. Hopefully next year she will do better. I did however snap some photos of the girls in the morning.





As for Halloween night, I only snapped a few photos of the kids costumes.
Keaton went as a skeleton (an appropriate costume for the son of a radiologist).


Ruby and Lucy went as twin witches.


Haley went as a cereal killer.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I have no postpartum to blame. I couldn't get my Halloween decorating mojo in gear either. But I do love the costumes your kiddos wore.

Liz said...

Cute witches, clever cereal killer, and one darling skeleton!!

 
Blog tracker