Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving & Keaton's blessing

My sister and her family and my mom all came to our house for Thanksgiving. It was the first time my nieces and nephews meet Keaton.  He was all smiles for them and quite the attraction. I think he appreciated having the extra guys in the house.


My mom hates tie- dye and was worried that when we moved to Oregon we were going to become hippies.... so of course my kids wanted to put this outfit on for Grandma's arrival. She was not thrilled with it.

My nephews are very into sports and especially baseball. I knew that Jeremy Guthrie was in town visiting family and I called his mom and asked if my nephews could meet him. She was very gracious and offered to have them over to the house. The boys were so excited they could hardly stand it. He talked to them about priorities, signed baseballs and took photos with them. He is a really fantastic guy and such a good role model.


While all my family was here we blessed Keaton. The blessing was beautiful and he did not cry at all durring it. Whew. He was even sporting a bow tie like his dad.




1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Bow ties and kisses on the head. What a blessing that little guy is!

 
Blog tracker