Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Say WHAT???

11/2
"You are always holding my baby. You NEVER let me hold him" Lucy screaming at me
"I need to feed him right now and you are physically unable to feed him" Me
"Fine, but when you are done I get my baby back!" Lucy
"Just so you know... I am the mom and this is my baby. You are his sister and I love all your help and he loves you, but I am the mom and need to take care of him." Me
"You are so rude!" Lucy as she stormed out of the room

11/8
 "I don't like the naked photos." Eric
"But that's how everybody does newborn photos... so you can see their cute little bodies." Me
"...And most people drink beer while watching sports, that dosent mean I have to." Eric

11/14
"Keaton dosent have a bootie yet, he just has a tooshie." Lucy

11/18
I was giving Keaton a bath and Ruby and Lucy were intensely watching everything.
 "Mom, when is THAT thing going to go away?" Ruby
"What thing?" Me
"That wrinkled thing behind the penis." Ruby
"Are you talking about his scrotum? ... That never goes away" Me
"What happens to it as he grows up?" Ruby
"It just grows bigger as his body grows bigger." Me
Long pause
"That is just disturbing to me, really disturbing." Ruby shaking her head, looking disgusted

12/12
"Here Haley, you can hold Keaton now." Lucy
"What???... you always want to hold him and hog him to yourself." Haley
"Ya, but when he's asleep he's lame." Lucy

12/17
"You need to wear a bra Ruby." Haley
"Today is my break of bra day" Ruby
"You should never have a break of bra... if you don't believe me you should come see my lunch room attendant." Haley

12/23
"Keaton's head always smells like mexican chips when I kiss it" Lucy

12/27
"Did someone toot, or is that Thai food I smell?" Haley

12/30
While at our neighbors house(retired couple no kids at home) for dinner,  Lucy was talking about how much Keeter loves taking a bath and she said "Sometimes he makes bubbles and sometimes he even shoots his squirt gun!".

4 comments:

Jill said...

Your kids are hilarious!! I'd love to be a fly on the wall at your house.

As for the scrotum conversation, I totally agree it is disturbing!

Liz said...

Haha! I love these posts! Your girls are the funniest!

Tasha said...

It sounds like the family is completely enamored with Keaton! I love that name, how did you choose it?

Jinky said...

Love these! I love your family!!

 
Blog tracker