Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween

Haley and Ruby carved pumpkins on the garage floor.


Lucy and I baked the seeds.


Luckily all the pumpkins were finished in time for Halloween night.




Then I helps the girls all get into their costumes. They were all so excited and prancing around the house. I used a black spray paint on Haley's hair that said you should not use it on blonde or fine hair (she has both). I realized it was not the best gamble to take, but luckily it all washed out.

Unfortunately life has been too crazy for me to come up with costumes for Eric and I.  This is the 1st Halloween in a long time that we have not dressed up- It's so much more fun when we have costumes on too.

This was my favorite costume of the night. When he was walking around he totally looked like a real lion. It made me want to get a lab just for the cool Halloween costume- Eric said "OK, if you find a new home for Opal".
 
We went to a the trunk or treat at our church and then headed over to our friends Dan & Stephanie's.  They get tons of trick or treaters so my girls loved helping pass out all the candy.



The morning after... I found all three girls with their huge stashes of candy spread on the garage floor! I said "Why did you guys put your candy on the dirty garage floor?" to which they replied, "We didn't want Max and Opal to eat our candy". OK then.

3 days after Halloween all the candy was gone when they got home from school... they were really mad, but Haley threw a tantrum like I have NEVER seen. Clearly she felt very strongly about her candy.

No comments:

 
Blog tracker