Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve Traditions

Carrying on my parents tradition, we invited a ton of people over on Christmas Eve for potato soup and a table full of desserts.


I think the highlight for me was when one of the Cannon's boys walked into the dining room and said "This must be what it looks like when you get to heaven!".



The girls used left overs from the party for Santa and celery for the reindeer.


We read the Christmas story in Luke, then the girls all got to open their new jammies and head to bed.


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Beautiful presentation! Though I have seen you post about this before, I can't remember. Do you make all those desserts? I recognize the traditional caramel tree. :-)

Sylvia H said...

Lovely table. I wish I could make desserts like that. I may have to hit you up for some recipes. Especially the caramel tree.

Jinky said...

I miss your caramel tree! --I'd like the recipe too. ;)

 
Blog tracker