Sunday, December 11, 2011

Disneyland

Since we moved away from California Eric has been having withdrawls for Disneyland.  We found an awesome Disney package deal that we couldn't pass.  Eric talked to his brothers and it quickly turned into a family reunion.  We did not want to have to deal with big crowds so we all pulled our kids out of school and went the 1st week of December. It was perfect timing.

The four guys on the back row are Eric and his brothers (Eric, Greg, Alan and Wayne).  I still can't believe that at 6' 3" Eric is the shortest of his brothers. 


It really worked out well. All the cousins got along great.






Even though Eric and his brothers used to not be so kind to each other growing up, they all had a great time together.

My good friend Nicole and her kids met us at the park. I miss her so much!


Ruby could not wait to see Ellie. They were inseparable. 
Can you spot Keaton in this photo, Lucy was helping him out :)


1 comment:

Shonda said...

Yay! So fun! If you have any more pics with my kiddos can you send them to me? I can't believe I didn't bring my camera!

 
Blog tracker