Monday, March 03, 2008

Say what?

3/2/08
Ruby: "I am going to save up lots of money, because I want to have
a dog when I grow up."
Haley: "You can't say that."
Dad: "Why can't she say that?"
Haley: "She doesn't know."
Dad: "What do you mean she doesn't know?"
Haley: "Well, she may not make it."
Dad: "What do you mean she may not make it."
Haley: "She may get sick and die or something."
Dad: "Haley, I am sure she will make it."
2/1/08 "You should just get your boobs cut off"- Eric while studying Mammography book.

2/9/08 "Where is my hooker?... I can't find my hooker anywhere!" Ruby while looking for a hanger.

2/12/08 In a small waiting room full of people Lucy asked me "Mom, is there a baby in your tummy?", I answered no. Then Lucy proceeded to poke her finger into my muffin top and say "Yes there is, look how big your tummy is!"

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ruby's hooker comment reminds me of when Walker was looking in my throat, playing doctor. He said, "Mommy, I can see your little penis," referring to my uvula.

Liz said...

So funny!

jenny said...

I am laughing out loud at Ruby and her hooker comment. Hilarious!

Annemarie said...

Oh, from the mouths of babes...that is classic! (so is Eric's comment!)

Jill said...

These are hilarious and somewhat disturbing, especially Eric's comment.

Tasha said...

I have a really hard time believing you have a muffin top Chanel!

Eric cracks me up. Just save yourself any worry, trouble or mammogram and off with 'em ,eh?

 
Blog tracker