Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lilly Lane

I received my super cool pendant from Lilly Lane and I love it!

I wore it to Young Women's (a church thing) and all the girls were oohhing and aahhing. I had a hard time getting a photo that shows the detail, but each letter is separate and 3 dimensional.
The back has a quote that I love because it reminds me that I need to just do it instead of waiting until I feel like it. This is exactly what I need to remind myself everyday of my goal to "remodel".
You can order your custom pendant here. Their items are extremely reasonably so hurry and place your order before they realize they need to raise their prices!

THANK YOU LILLY LANE!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I think remodel is fabulous word for the year and this pendant is a great way to remind yourself of that word and quote. Great!

Suzanne said...

Yay! I was wondering if it had arrived. Glad to see how it turned out.

Amanda said...

That is the greatest quote ever! I need to enlarge it and post it in every room of my house. What an awesome necklace..congrats on the win!

 
Blog tracker