Friday, June 05, 2009

End of year activities

The closer we get to the end of the school year the busier we have been.


Of course we needed to help the Sharpes break in their new pool and jacuzzi!


I got to go with Ruby on a field trip to the San Bernardino County museum.


Afterwards we all went to the park for lunch... this is Ruby with her best friend Corrin.  She is really going to miss Corrin.
Lucy had her end of year program.  She was the cutest little pink shrimp that I have seen (at least since Haley was the pink shrimp 6 years ago in the same play). 



Lucy's teacher gave me a really nice card and thanked me for being the room Mom and helping out in the class.  Lucy got to pick what 10 kids she wanted to help make this bag for me as a thank you from the class- I love it!


No comments:

 
Blog tracker