Saturday, October 03, 2009

I hope it was worth it!

They normally do the check out dives on Sat and Sun, but we did not want her to dive on Sunday. So Haley spent two Saturdays doing her check out dives. The first Saturday was not too bad but these photos are from the 2nd Saturday. It was 41-47 degrees outside and the water temp was 61 at 30 feet. I was fully dressed and sitting next to a portable heater and I was cold. 


(Notice her instructor has a DRY suit on)

I told her she did not have to do it and we could wait, but she was determined to get this over with. She did a great job and passed off all her skills.


It's now official, she is a certified Jr. Diver. Her next dive will be with us in 6 weeks here:

The average water temp is 80 degrees, no need for a wet suit of any kind.  
I'm pretty sure she will think it was all worth it... I hope!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Haley, I am seriously so impressed with you!

Shonda said...

Wow! That is SO Awesome, Haley! PR for Thanksgiving, huh? Cool!

 
Blog tracker