Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween night

Originally we were going to just put Eric's boat (that he is refinishing) out on the grass with a skeleton.


Then we decided to use our Mardi Gras beads and trunks.

Then Eric bought a black light to make this floating skeleton glow.

... and of course we needed a fog machine to make it look more realistic. It turning out to be a lot more then just a boat and skeleton, but it was super cool and everyone loved it.

Lucy was Jasmine.
Ruby was a cute witch.
Haley and her friend Anna were black belts.
Eric was the pirate (with a mullet) that passed out the candy..
I decided not to wear a costume and just go as myself.


5 comments:

jenny said...

Hubba hubba ding ding!!

Suzanne said...

I have boot envy!

Liz said...

Love it! The costumes, your decorations, everything! SO fun!

Jinky said...

You guys are super cool!!! Eric's pose is so funny!! -You look like you lost weight. --Girls, so darling!

shawna b. said...

Wish I could have come trick-or-treating to your spooky house (which I love, by the way ... totally my style). You and Eric are so much fun.

 
Blog tracker