Saturday, February 27, 2010

Payday!

Everyone needs goals and incentives so we told Cheyenne that if she was going to school, doing her homework and getting good grades she could get her own pet. She has been doing great and working really hard... so today was pay day!


She decided that she wanted a rat, since she loves Ruby's rat. After scoping out all the female rats in the area she chose the cutest rat with a little white marking on her head that looks like a crown.

Introducing Isabella Marie Swan!
(Cheyenne is a true Twilight fan)


5 comments:

Greg said...

This rat looks like it has a spiked hair crown. I think it needs some purple shades to go with.

Suzanne said...

My sister in law keeps pushing us to get a rat instead of a hamster or a guinea pig. What do you think?

Stephanie said...

Seriously, I think you guys have a problem...If you can't count the animals you've owned on two hands, I think you've had too many. Just kidding - I know you all love your animals and they're lucky to live at your house. We just got two fish this week... here we go.

Larkin said...

Can you please post a list of all your pets? I am getting confused:)

Anonymous said...

I have rats in the garage if you want more. I also may have some in the back yard. If I catch a live one, do you want me to send it or shoot it and toss it over the wall? I am good with both options.

- Sig

 
Blog tracker