Saturday, August 14, 2010

Say WHAT?

8/11/10
While shopping at Macy's with my Aunt Patty she was really frustrated with all the loud ugly clothes. The salesgirl walked up to us and asked if she could help us find something... Patty responded "Yes, I am looking for a nice shirt that doesn't require a bong to go with it."

7/21/10
While visiting Eric's 98 year old Grandpa in Richfield Utah, Eric stood up and said he was going to go get lunch ready. After he left the room Grandpa looked at me and said "Well.. go. Go set the table for him!" to which Eric yelled from the kitchen "Ya, like that will ever happen". I did get up and set the table for him, but both Eric and I were cracking up.

7/23/10
The Ruby, Lucy and cousin Ali were all discussing what their bra would look like (when they actually wear them) when Lucy said "I want one with a picture of Mom on each side because I love her."

6/17/10
"Guess what... Haley's getting her braces on the 28th!" Me
"That's fine as long as it doesn't change the shape of her face. Braces TOTALLY changed the shape of your face. I just hope it doesn't change hers." My Mom
"... and that was bad that it changed the shape of my face?" Me
"I'm just saying that braces DRAMATICALLY changed your face." My Mom
... I guess that answered my question.

6/29/10
"Mom, this car is getting too old!" Ruby
"Why do you think that?" Me
"I just found a spider web!" Ruby
"That just means it's dirty." Me
"No, really it's just too old" Ruby

6/30/10
Lucy talking to a friend in the car:
"That's where my dad works.... it's Luke's hospital. This boy Luke in my class got to go there for a few days and they gave him special hospital pajamas." Lucy
"Wow, that's so cool." Lucy's friend
"Ya, I keep thinking that I will get to go there and get new pajamas, but I keep not getting to go there." Lucy
"That's too bad" Lucy's friend

7/3/10
"Mom, how many kids did you really have?" Haley
"Three." Me
"Really? Mom... is Ruby adopted?"Haley
"No, why" Me
"She says that her REAL mom is a fashion super model and she was too busy doing modeling to take care of a baby, so she gave Ruby up for adoption and you took her."Haley

1 comment:

Greg said...

Go Patti . . .

 
Blog tracker