Thursday, August 26, 2010

Caught ya!

When I was little I used to run around the neighborhood trying to catch a squirrel. I was convinced I could catch it because of their long tail. I was going to catch one and keep it in a cage in my room and name it nut. After my parents got tired of my attempts they finally told me that I would never be able to catch a squirrel. Guess what?





You just need the right equipment.

Unlike our neighbors that catch them and drowned them, Eric kindly drove it out to the open space (far away from our house) so it can wreak havoc out there and not dig holes under our house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After all of that love, he will be back...

Liz said...

Hmmm, wanna come catch a woodchuch/groundhog??? It's huge!!!

Suzanne said...

I like them better at a distance but I'm proud of your humane relocation plan.

jenny said...

i think i am glad that all we are dealing with is crickets :)

 
Blog tracker