Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can't get enough of Cami!

Cami loves her new home and we love having her. Except for the  three pairs of ripped pants. We have never had an outside dog so it is killing Eric and I to leave her outside all night when it's 20 degrees! But we have held strong and she has never been inside our house and we hope to keep it that way.


Since we won't have the goats until April, she herds the chickens and humans. When ever she is walking next to me she walks right by my leg and kind of leans into me. When the ground is icy and I'm wearing my rubber boots I have a hard time not face planting. 


Cami was hanging out with me while I was painting the new chicken coop. When we were done I realized she had leaned up against the paint and had red tips all over one side of her making her look pink. She is having a hard time looking like the man dog that she is supposed to be.


Even though she is little, she is REALLY heavy. 
This cute little puppy will not last long, she is already changing/ growing so fast!



We love our Cami!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love having a dog vicariously through you.

Tasha said...

So fun! You guys really are living the dream Chanel! I'm so excited for you!

Melissa said...

She is soooooo cute! I can't wait to hear how she does with goats!

Anonymous said...

A co-worker of mine said that if you put a light bulb (lit of course) inside of her dog house she will stay warm...no matter how cold it is outside???

 
Blog tracker