Saturday, February 05, 2011

Ruby's 10th birthday

According to Ruby, turning 10 is her most important birthday ever because she is going from one digit to two digits. The next time she will change is when she turns 100 and goes to three digits!


Ruby loves arts and crafts so she wanted to have her party at a local pottery studio.


This was the perfect party for girls her age. They each choose different things to paint and were so into the colors and designs they used. It was so fun to watch them.


We sang Happy birthday to Ruby Opera style and I have to say it was the best birthday song I have ever heard. I am kicking myself I did not video it. People from the front of the store came back to tell us how much they loved it! It was really funny.


What? You are going to take my photo... wait, let me get some frosting on my face...


In only a few seconds every girl (Cheyenne and Haley included) had frosting all over their face and were laughing historically.


This party was such a hit Lucy and Cheyenne said they want their party here too. I loved it. Next time I am going to let Eric take photos and I will paint with the girls!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

That is such a great place for a party. Happy birthday, Ruby!

(Ruby is the fourth girl I know who has turned ten this month!)

 
Blog tracker