Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lucy lost her tooth!

Last Friday Lucy hopped in the car and gave me a huge toothless smile. I was completely shocked because I did not know that tooth was even loose. She said she was so excited to loose it at school because they gave her a little plastic tooth necklace to put her tooth in.




In other Lucy news... She continues to tear up the gym floor and was promoted to gym green!  While I am really excited she is doing well, I would like her to stay put.  The next level is a 2 hour class, twice the price and not offered on the same days as karate. I know it's a selfish, but I can't help it. 


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats, Lucy!!

Tasha said...

Lucy is tearing it all up! I don't think its selfish at all. Evie is so shy right now that she doesn't want to do anything extracurricular, but I watch my friends just driving, driving, driving their kids around and I think "I am so not ready for that sacrifice" Especially at twice the price.
Those pics of Lucy look like your kiddo modeling pictures to me :)

 
Blog tracker