Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chicks round two

We brought home 4 white polish crested chicks, 3 barred rocks

and 4 gold sex links

The polish crested are tiny and have little mohawks,


but when they are full grown...

These 11 new chicks are living in our bathroom off the garage. Somehow Eric got this huge horse feeder in the tiny room, so these girls are living well.


The round one chicks have gotten large enough and have feathers so they are in the pink coop in the garage.

The silkie's are already sporting some fashion boots!


I need to do an update on Cami because she is huge. This is not the most recent photo, but you can get the idea.

She is so sweet, she seems more like a lap dog then guard dog.

1 comment:

Liz said...

You sure have quite the variety of chickens. I can't wait to see your mohawk chickens fully grown! I don't think I could be serious with chickens like that in my yard. :)

 
Blog tracker