Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Suzanne!!!


Here are a few of the things I love about Suzanne:

She remembers EVERYTHING.
She converted to quilting only two years ago but can totally out quilt most of us.
She is very reliable.
She is a great Mom.
She doesn't eat any sugar. Any, at all. I have not even caught her looking at it.
She is a great friend, she forgave me when I lied to her. :)
She will always be older them me.
She is super smart but never makes you feel dumb (even if you misspell everything).
She taught me about BC earrings and how to buy a house on sale and with a coupon!
She seems like a normal person, but she is just as crazy as the rest of us!

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

everything pink! said...

chanel. you are such a creative writer!
happy birthday to your friend.

jenny said...

No sugar?? That is way impressive. Happy Birthday Susanne!!

By the way I LOVE your hair long like that!! Are you ready to become old next week??

Suzanne said...

Thank you, Chanel. I had a great birthday and I can't wait to celebrate yours with you!

 
Blog tracker