Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pinch me!

Have you ever had such an incredible blessing that it takes several days for it to sink in that it's REAL? We have, and I am still in denial.

We just found out that for Thanksgiving we are having a family reunion with my side of the family...on a cruise! We are so excited we can't stand it.

I had to pick my girls up from school and run to Costco to get the passport photos so we can get them back in time.



I have been showing them (on a blow up beach ball globe) where we are going, literally it's the islands all around Cuba. I am headed to the library to check out some books on these islands to show them photos and learn more about the area.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand your excitement! Family reunions are awesome and to have it on a cruise, well double plus!! Have fun and be careful. --luv ya all lots!

Tasha said...

That sounds wonderful! I love the passport photos!

jenny said...

Ruby is one tan little momma. I am so thrilled for you guys and can't wait to hear all about it. Yay for Eric working out his schedule!!

Liz said...

Sounds super fun!! I hope the passports come in on time!

everything pink! said...

no one deserves that cruise more than you guys!

 
Blog tracker