Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Say WHAT?

1/21/09 "You mean we are moving to a different State???  I thought we were moving to Oregon?" Ruby

1/9/09 "Hey Mom, do you think we could hit a black diamond run after lunch?" Haley after 3 hours of learning to snowboard for the 1st time ever. 

12/30/08 "Sisters don't cost anything, but a DS costs a lot" Haley

12/29/08 "Please be VERY careful with this, it was made in China!" Ruby

12/23/08 After listening to Josh Groban's I'll be home for Christmas, Eric was explaning why some people serving in the military cannot be home with their families for Christmas. Lucy said "I'ts a good thing they don't send you Dad, you would get beat up".

12/17/08 While walking through Target Lucy motioned that she needed to whisper something to me.  I bent down and she said "I feel sorry for that lady... she is about to die".  I looked over to who she was talking about and it was a lady about 70 years old walking with a walker that looked great.  I asked Lucy why she thought she was going to die and she said "She's so old her legs don't even work anymore". 

11/03/08  "Mom, you and Dad can't leave us with Grandma... she will try to kill us again."
I said "She didn't try to kill you"
Haley starting to cry said "Seriously Mom she forces us to drink a HUGE glass of milk with every meal and I can't take it again." Haley

8/25/08- While in the bathroom stall with Lucy at Disneyland she in her normal very loud voice said "Mom, why do you have hair down there?"
I quietly replied "Everyone gets hair down there when they get older".
To which Lucy replied "That must be sooo cozy!"
I could hear the lady in the stall next to us start laughing.

8/13/08 I was cooking chicken enchiladas with Lucy sitting on the counter stirring when Ruby walked in to see what we were making. Ruby said "Oh, that looks like sludge" I believe she was referring to the cream of chicken in the pan. Then Lucy added "look at the vessels"... I prefer to call them onions. Ruby then said "You put peas in this?" I told her they were green chilies. Then as if I was not in the room Lucy turned to Ruby and said "I don't know why she makes these yuckie recipes!"

8/13/08-cont While eating the yuckie dinner cooked above Lucy bit into a cooked carrot and said "Mom, you should have more lessons of cooking because this one is bad.

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love that you record these comments. You inspire me to be a better historian.

LCFrohm said...

Okay, I seriously just died laughing!
It must be so cozy!-- LOVE IT!
And grandma is trying to kill them by making them drink a WHOLE glass of milk with EVERY MEAL! Oh the insanity!

Tasha said...

I love when you do the "Say What" segments on the blog! Your girls have you and Eric's senses of humor, that is for sure.

Amanda said...

A HUGE glass of milk? Seriously, she must be trying to kill them.

Oh Chanel these are so funny I am laughing out loud!

I have a couple of these in my head that I should type up.

Jinky said...

My favorite is the "cozy" comment ... I peed my pants from laughing so hard! There's no way I can be sad today.

Oh, your girls are adorable!

Liz said...

These are so FUNNY! I need to be better at recording things like this too!

jenny said...

That just makes me miss you guys!

KC said...

The "cozy" comment made me spew snot from my nose I laughed so hard. I LOVE IT!!!

Shawna B. said...

HILARIOUS!! Chanel, you are wise to record these tidbits. You will want to remember them forever.

Cozy .... HA HA HA HA HA!!!

 
Blog tracker