Monday, January 26, 2009

What happened ...

Well since you asked...


All 5 of us (plus 2 dogs) were in Ruby & Lucy's room for family prayer before bed.  After the prayer we got up to leave and realized that the door was locked.  I kinda started to freak as I did not have a cell phone on me and their room in on the 2nd story. Within minutes Eric fashioned this tool from a CTR ring and opened the door.  I have to wonder if he has Macgyver blood lines or a criminal record that I am not aware of. 

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I tell ya, these guys are "special." Sometimes I really wonder, where the heck did Anthony come from? One minute he's Mr. Encyclopedia, the next he's pulling a stunt like Eric! Thank goodness for our husbands!

good thing he was around-

Shawna B. said...

Maybe he's got a little of both ... Macgyver + criminal. Just a thought. :) Regardless, he's pretty handy to have around!

jenny said...

Hey look and he chose the right :) Those CSI episodes way back when or maybe the Survivor's came in handy after all!

Tasha said...

Eric is TOTALLY a Macgyver type. In the event of an apocolapse, end of days, nuclear attack, natural disaster, or suchforth, I would love to be your neighbor.

(The suchforth was a NOLA reference and if you can guess who I am quoting, I will send you a CD of my favorite exercising music!)

Chanel Palmer said...

Tasha- I have no idea who you are quoting, but I wish I did! Please tell.

Liz said...

Awesome!! Way to go Eric!

 
Blog tracker