Thursday, March 05, 2009

Grandma Bonnie is in town...

The girls were very excited for Grandma to come to town.  They know she brings candy, lots of candy, and gives it out freely.  My Mom has done several scrapbooks for each of her 7 grandkids.  She brought 2 big finished scrapbooks with Ruby's photos, so the girls loved looking through all the photos.


Grandma took us to Ruby Tuesday. Ruby was so excited because Ruby is her name, their logo is red(her favorite color) and her birthday this year was on Tuesday.


She made this "fashion" arrangement in honor of Ruby using a purse cookie jar as the vase.


I hope it doesn't make my Mom mad if I air her dirty little secret...
My Mom carries more pills and oils then anyone I have ever seen. She is a walking pharmacy. So of course when my Sister Tiffany found a little pill container at the Coach store, she knew it would be perfect for my Mom's birthday.  While we were out to lunch Tiff gave her the gift and my Mom said "Oh this is cute, but it's a little small" then my Mom proceeded to pull out a her Dooney & Bourke make up bag that was filled with a several pill storage systems. 
 ...To think that Eric has to force me to take Ibuprofen when I have a head ache?




1 comment:

jenny said...

I can't see the photos, but I am laughing about your comment regarding how much your mom brings. SO funny. Sounds like a great weekend!

 
Blog tracker