Saturday, March 28, 2009

2nd week of Spring break

On Tuesday we wento to Disneyland and California Adventure with our friends.


Ruby had her friend Sara
Haley had her friend Brandon
I had my friend Melissa
And Lucy... she just walked around looking good
We did lots of pin trading
Got soaking wet
Ruby looked as stylish as possible, and we all had a great time!
Of course Disneyland never gets old (for some) so we headed back on Thursday with my friend Nicole.
Ruby's friend Ellie
Lucy's friend Perry.  Nicole took all the kids on Splash mountain while I took Lucy, Perry and Asher on the Winnie the Pooh ride THREE TIMES in a row. 

Asher was terrified of me and had no idea where his Mom went, so I had to resort to drastic measures to gain his affection.  A sucker was all it took to buy his friendship, but Nicole had a heart attack when she saw him eating it.  Apparently he has never had a sucker before and she was not very thrilled. Sorry Nicole!

Ellie talked Ruby into going on Big Thunder Mountain, and Ruby LOVED it!


We went on the new and improved It's a Small World. My girls loved looking for the Disney princesses in all the scenes. 
And of course we ended the day with cotton candy.  

On Friday we saw Monsters Vs. Aliens with our friends the Sharpes.  After 25 pounds of popcorn and 300 ounces of root beer, all 7 kids had a great time and loved the movie.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Two weeks of Spring break is a long time but you managed to fill it up with delightfully fun experiences...with the exception of poor Haley's migraine. Are you ready to get back to a routine?

Lora said...

We also went Tuesday and Wednesday. We stayed the night over. Pretty crowded wasn't it? I actually did something a little crazy! I took Grant (in a wheel chair) and 4 kids with me! We survived only because we got to go on the rides fast because of Grant being disabled! We did get some dirty looks from people who had been in line for over an hour already, but that's ok because we had fun! We decided we should start making money by letting people hire Grant to come with them to Dland so that they don't have to wait in line! I guess disablities do come in handy sometimes.

KC said...

I'm SO jealous of the Disneyland trip. I miss that place...sigh. I think we'll do a Disney trip this fall though. It was fun to see pics of Mellissa and Nicole's kids!

 
Blog tracker