Thursday, April 02, 2009

Say WHAT?

4/3/09
"Was that YOUR fault?" The 1st thing Haley said after the tires stopped screeching and we hit a car turning left in front of us. 

At dinner... "Mom, were you really mad you crashed your car?" Lucy
"Not really, accidents happen" Me
"Ya, only people with Nice, CLEAN cars get mad when they crash". Ruby

***FYI- We are all fine. My car has minimal damage and I had the right of way, so it was not my fault.

3/31/09
"Whenever I talk it's exciting, but as soon as I stop I could take a nap." Ruby
"So talking makes you tired?" Me
"No, I just get tired of me talking." Ruby

3/27/09
"TRINITY JEWEL GET OVER HERE NOW!!!" A Mom 3 isles over in Target calling her poor child with an unfortunate name. 

3/26/09
"Haley did you finish crocheting the scarf you sold?" Eric
"No she choose to read a book the whole way to and from Disneyland instead" Me (Yes I was bugged, since she was a way late in delivering it)
" I was reading a CHURCH BOOK!!! You should be happy I wasn't reading a gangster book and saying "YO YO Mama!" Haley

1 comment:

Liz said...

Chanel, it is never a dull moment at your house! I love it!

So sorry about the accident! Glad you are all ok!

 
Blog tracker