Monday, April 20, 2009

Say WHAT?

4/20/09 Haley speaking to Ruby "I can replace you! I will go the orphanage and show them a picture of you. They will find a girl that looks like you and I will cut her hair like yours and tell her that I changed her name to Ruby. Then Bravo- you have been replaced!

4/19/09 "Mom, will you buy me one of those books on tape or on CD?" Haley
"You have so many books in your room, why do you want one on tape" Me
"I get really frustrated when I take a bath and I can't read" Haley


Everyday
"That's awkward" Haley's new phrase (spoken like a teenager).


4/15/09 When I woke up Haley this morning she said "Mom, I really don't think I can make it to school today, I feel lousy."

So I asked "Why do you feel lousy?"
She said "Because I have PE today."

4/13/09
"Mom, you look kinda like a bus" Lucy
"Why do you think I look like a bus?" Me
"I'm not really sure, you just do" Lucy

4/10/09
This was a conversation I overheard between Ruby and her good friend Ellie.
"OK...I will tell you what my REAL dream is, but you can't tell anyone" Ruby
"I promise, I wont" Ellie
"I am going to be a famous singer, a star!" Ruby
"But, that's my dream... I am going to be a famous singer!" Ellie
"No, I decided on it 1st" Ruby
After several minutes of discussing this dilemma they decided to start a band and spent the rest of the day writing and singing their songs.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I love that Haley wants to be able to read in the bath tub! I wish I could see her in person, she sounds so grown up!

Liz said...

Haley and Lindsey must be on the same wavelength...trying to replace sisters or at least get rid of them and sounding like a teenager. I am so not ready for this age!

 
Blog tracker