Sunday, August 09, 2009

Say WHAT?

7/22/09
"Mom you are being illegal." Lucy

"It's legal to eat while driving" Me

"No it's not, you have to hold the steering wheel!" Lucy

"Ya Lucy it really is. Lots of stuff is legal here that was not in California like talking on the phone while driving." Ruby

"And going topless... that's legal here too." Haley
(public nudity actually is legal here)

7/22/09 
Haley's friend Anna lives up the canyon and this was our conversation after picking her up from her house today: 

"look at all these deer they are so beautiful... there are even two babies over there." Me as I am getting my camera out. 

"Ya my Mom hits deer ALL THE TIME" Anna

"She HITS deer... with her car?" Me

"Oh ya, all the time. She thinks they are going to move so she keeps driving... but she always hits them." Anna

"Are you serious, do they get hurt?" Me

"I don't know, but my Mom has to put duck tape on her headlights." Anna 

8/3/09 
While driving we saw a dead raccoon on the side of the road and I said "Oh no, looks like that little guy didn't make it"
Then Ruby sadly said " Ya... probably Anna's Mom again."

8/6/09
"Mom, is it really bad if a frog pees in your mouth?" Ruby

"Pees in your mouth??? Well it would be disgusting, but you wouldn't die" Me

"Really???" Ruby

"Ruby, did the frog pee in your mouth?" Me

After a long pause "...ya" Ruby

"What happened?" Me

"I was looking at the frog in my hand and turned it around to look at it's back when it just squirted right into my mouth... I ran to the bathroom, spit and washed my mouth out. I'm just glad Im not going to die." Ruby





8 comments:

Greg said...

Hysterical stuff!

jenny said...

Leave it to the Palmers's for PURE entertainment :)

Liz said...

Oh man, your Ruby is hysterical!! I am laughing so hard. I think I would have vomited, if one of my kids said a frog had peed in their mouth.

Anonymous said...

Ruby + Frog + Bathroom

It could have drowned...

Natalie said...

That's hilarious!

Better steer clear of Anna's mom though!! haha

Jill said...

Your girls are hilarious! I love these quotables!

Tasha said...

I'm so glad you document these. They will be worth laughs galore and bribery too! (Frog pee in the mouth, waaaay better than a picture of you in the tub as a toddler!)

Stephanie said...

you guys and all your animals - it really is a zoo at your house :)

 
Blog tracker