Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stephanie & Jeanne

Today I had lunch with Jeannie and Stephanie. I have not seen either of them for about 13 years. I  started watching Stephanie when she was 4 and I was 11.  Stephanie when I was Growing up I got to nanny over the summers for a local family that had one daughter. When I started watching her she was 4 years old. I would spend the summer swimming with Stephanie, going to Lakeside country club for lunch and swimming, taking tennis lessons and art lessons. It was a great job, but it never felt like a job.


The last trip I took with them was to Disney World in Florida. I was a college student and Stephanie was 13 years old. 


It turns out Stephanie only lives only 15 min away from us now. Her Mom was in town and I got to go out to lunch with both of them!  It was like a family reunion.  


So great to get to see these girls after so many years!

No comments:

 
Blog tracker