Saturday, June 26, 2010

A foul time

We decided to show grandma Natalie a little local action. What better then a rooster crowing competition?

I had the right address but the wrong city in the GPS, so we took an unnecessary road trip and then had to rush to back track. Eric was bugged we drove so far, I was bugged that I was stuck in the back seat with fighting children, it was not a happy car ride. The girls were fighting so much I had them get out and do push ups when we stopped for gas. The good news is grandmas hearing aids were not working well so she never heard all the fighting. Although the ride was hellacious, we eventually made it.

This was my favorite rooster. He did not crow the entire time. His owner was a little 9 year old girl that was so cute she told me "He crows all the time at home." I felt so bad for her.


This was the next most handsome guy.


But I know the burning question you have is who won?

Bye bye Bob won with 73 crows in 30 min. We were lucky enough to be seated right in front of him.
  

I'm not sure who was more fun to watch, the birds or the owners of the birds.


The girls had a great time because there was sugar/snow cones involved.

Grandma smiled when I took the photo, but she was just pretending that she was not being tortured. I guess rooster crowing competitions are not for everyone... who would have thought?

1 comment:

Shonda said...

LOL LOL LOL That is hysterical!

 
Blog tracker