Friday, October 05, 2007

Movie Night


Every Friday is movie night at out house. We usually have pizza for dinner and then watch a movie with all the snacks and treats normally associated with a movie and of course the girls get to stay up late. It is usually just our family but sometimes we invite friends. Tonight we invited a family that has 3 girls all my girls ages.




Everyone had a buddy which was great. We still had the projector that Eric borrowed (for the presentation in Haley class) so with some bean bags and a big white sheet, Eric turned the garage into a movie theater. I made super sticky carmel corn and my friend brought witches brooms (stick pretzels with fruit roll around the bottom to look like a broom).


When Haley was going to bed she said "Mom, this was the best movie night ever!" I have to agree, it was really fun.

Side note- When we were picking out a movie, Haley wanted Herbie fully loaded, I said No and in my mind thought "No Lindsay Lohan movies, no way!". Guess what we came home with.... a movie called Life-size staring Lindsay Lohan and Tyra Banks! Two people that I could live without.

3 comments:

jenny said...

We rented that for Taylor about a year ago, I thought it was a pretty interesting movie. A life size Barbie? Herbie fully Loaded is actually a pretty cute movie as is Freaky Friday, if you haven't seen those.

KC said...

How fun is that? Who is this family? Are they new? from church?

I can't believe you have replaced us so soon. Sniff sniff.

Jill said...

What a fantastic way to have movie night, the girls must have loved it. Too bad about the movie choice though.

 
Blog tracker