Saturday, October 20, 2007

Spooky ghosts

I love Halloween!
I love Halloween decorations.
This is a super easy idea that anyone can do.

I got this idea a couple of years ago from Martha Stewart. I think her ghosts were cut from paper, mine are just cut from muslin with and I used sharpie marker to draw the face. My girls love these ghosts. We even hang them off the back of our van at the trunk or treat party at our church.





Speaking of Halloween.....
We just received an invitation to the most talked about Halloween party in Southern California. My super creative friend Jackie is the only person I know that loves Halloween as much as I do.




She seriously knows how to throw a party like no one else!
You can read a little about last years party here.

4 comments:

jenny said...

what about me??? I told Doug next year we are having one at our new house. So the question is what are you going to be?

Chanel Palmer said...

I'm going to be green.

That's my only clue.

Tasha said...

I love the ghosts too! I can't wait to see what you are dressing up as, I am sure it will not disappoint!

Liz said...

The ghosts are awesome!

The party sounds super fun!!

 
Blog tracker