Thursday, October 18, 2007

Show me your flags!!!!!

Only 13 days left until the Nov 1st mail date!

If you have made a flag quilt for the solders (what's this) or are working on one email me a photo and I will continue to add photos. I will have a link on my sidebar so you can see the beautiful quilts the solders will be receiving.

Amanda made this flag and had all the children in her primary sign the back at an activity about service.



You should have seen (in person) these quilts that Barbara made. The fabrics were super cool and her quilting was amazing!





This is the 1st quilt that Autumn in Texas has ever made. So great!




Can you believe that I never took a photo of my quilt after it was quilted and bound? I stole this photo from my step by step tutorial.




This was Ellen's first quilt ever!

4 comments:

Shar said...

I think it is great that you are doing this project for those out protecting us. Way to go!

Liz said...

They all look great! I am sure the soldiers will love them!

Suzanne said...

I love how the same quilt--even made by the same person--can look so different. These are wonderful and for such a good cause.

Mrs. McDaniel said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe you posted me on your blog! I'm so honored! I hope to get mine finished this week! Thanks for the inspiration.

 
Blog tracker