Friday, February 01, 2008

No ordianry Friday

There was no school today so at 12:30 we were still hanging out in jammies when Eric called and said can you come down to the hospital RIGHT NOW. We all threw clothes on and ran out the door.

Once a year they do a big motorcycle show in the parking lot of the hospital and it was about to start. Normally the girls are in school, so we have never seen it before. We got there right before it started.

Apparently the 3 guys that were jumping are big time. The one guy is a 9 time winner in the X games. Of course I don't remember their names, but their jumps were unforgettable!

The 1st time I saw them jump across the 75 foot jump 30 feet in the air, I lost my breath. Then they started doing tricks in the air.


When I saw them standing on their handlebars, I could not believe it.
I was amazed and terrified at the same time!

Right about here I was thinking how thankful I am that I don't have boys.
Yes he did a flip on the bike in the air... twice!



We had our friend Carlie with us and on the way home she said "This is the most fun I have ever had playing over at your house!"

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Those pictures are fabulous. I can't get over how sunny it is there. I miss the sky being that color.

Jill said...

It's hilarious that they do this in the hospital parking lot!

Liz said...

Oh my goodness!!! I agree with Jill, it is probably a good thing they do it at the hospital. Scary!!

 
Blog tracker