Tuesday, February 05, 2008

We met on a blind date in February 1993...

Summer 1993
Engagement photo December 1993
Wedding February 5th 1994

1995... still married
1996 Bought our 1st house (Salt Lake City) and our 1st dog Makita.1997 Salt Lake City

1998 Haley was born
1999 We moved to New Orleans.
Tulane white coat ceremony .
2000 Cafe DuMonde in New Orleans
February 2001 Ruby's blessing
2002 Mardi Gras, New Orleans

Tulane Graduation trip to Hawaii 2003
2004 We moved to California


Eric's favorite anniversary 2005
Family portrait 2006
Washington DC 2007
January 2008

We have been married for 14 years
Moved 6 times
Lived in 3 different States
Gone through 11 cars
We have had 3 children
Changed hair styles hundreds of times
Had 3 guinea pigs, one hamster, 4 fish and 3 dogs (but not all at the same time)

Over the years a lot has changed, but one thing will never change...

I absolutely adore you!

Happy Anniversary Love!

13 comments:

Annemarie said...

I love it! I especially remember that 1998 year...babies, babies, babies!! Happy Anniversary guys!

Suzanne said...

I was just telling Jolene today that your anniversary was in February and that it would be 14 years. I had no idea how close a guess I made to the date. Happy anniversary. You two have a lot to show for your time together.

Melanie said...

Happy anniversary, today is ours too! but we have only been married 3 years! Hopefully we are as happy as you guys are when we reach 14 years!

Shonda said...

Happy anniversary! Ours and Al and Jule's is this month, too. I can't believe how YOUNG you both look in those pictures! :D (not that you look old now...!)

Anonymous said...

what a creative and romantic post!!!! When one groups pictures year by year, it's so easy to see how much you have gone through, grown together, and stretched through the years! Happy Anniversary!

Amanda said...

What a fun post! Fun to see you in front of your house in SLC...the way you were when we worked together! Happy Anniversary!

Liz said...

Oh! Such a sweet post! Love all the pictures! Happy Anniversary!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! It's fun to see all of these pictures and see the two of you growing up together. Wow.

Jenny Dahl said...

Happy Anniversary!

jenny said...

You guys are so cute. Ahhhh. And tell Eric I welcome anyone who finds a home in Gilbert! Won't you be my neighbor? :) Happy ANniversary to some of my favorite love birds ever!

Ali said...

Chanel,

I loved the post of your anniversary..........the photos were so great! I recognized your family photo in 2004, I think that's the year I first met you! You and Eric are some of our most favorite people we've ever met! Congratulations on 14 years together!!!

KC said...

You guys look better than ever! Really cute post. Happy Anniversary.

Tasha said...

I can't believe I didn't know you two met on a blind date! I loved the photo time line! Happy Anniversary!

 
Blog tracker