Sunday, June 29, 2008

THE BIG ROAD TRIP
After traveling 2,485 miles through 7 states and spending 36 1/2 hours in the car driving over 15 days we are finally home!  

I am currently downloading 462 photos and will post soon, but here are a few quick things I learned on this trip:

I love Quiznos and never need to eat at Subway again.

When you pack for your husband (because he is working late), don't forget to pack his underwear.

I love whoever created DVD players for cars with headphones. 

Gas is cheeper everywhere else than Southern California.

Road trips can actually be really fun! 

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I love that you forgot his undies. He has done that when packing for himself twice actually. I agree about Quiznos. The trip sounds lovely, but next time, can you make a teeny, tiny, 25 mile detour and stop in Logan, seriously woman, 25 miles!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad you are back!!!!! I missed you.

 
Blog tracker