Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Dad's at work


I love this paper Ruby brought home, she has been campaigning to go see Wicked. 


I think it's funny that everyone is there but Eric is at work. Especially over the past 6 month with him studying for his board he has been gone a lot.  

Eric has off 23 days in June. He has a bunch of projects he's put off until after his test and we have planned a big road trip....  although with gas prices we may end up walking it. 

I can't wait to have him around so much!


5 comments:

Tasha said...

I love their imaginations! 23 days! That is awesome! Soak it all in! Then this is the start of fellowship? Am I right?

Suzanne said...

You all deserve those 23 days off and knowing you, you will have many adventures to tell.

Liz said...

Ruby is cute! Hope she gets to see Wicked sometime. :)

jenny said...

I am sure once those "PASS" words are heard or read he will do anything include go to Wicked. I know Doug did. I want to see that as well. Perhaps I should take Ruby with me. Hey, and I am back working and running. Yay!

Jill said...

I love kid art and writing. This is so funny.

 
Blog tracker