Monday, June 30, 2008

Lucy's 5th Birthday

I realized about 2 hours after we left that I forgot to pack the birthday quilt and there was nothing I could do about it... sort of. Eric and I went to the party store the night before and bought a large plastic banner and a dozen balloons and a crown to put in her room.




I'm not even sure if she noticed the difference as she asked to have her picture taken in frount of "the birthday quilt"
How old is she?


After picking up Haley from camp, we spent the day swimming with the cousins. In the evening we headed to their house for dinner and cake and ice cream.

I love how accommodating Eric was when cutting the cake.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I missed it...How old is Lucy today? ;-) You and Eric win the prize for impromptu quilters.

jenny said...

So the question is did Eric want the sun?

Happy birthday Lucy! Hope you guys had a safe ride home :)

 
Blog tracker