Monday, June 02, 2008

Look what I got for $5 today



A bran-spanking new Trek 820 mountain bike.

On Saturday at our school carnival they were selling raffle tickets to win this bike. I purchased 6 tickets for $5 just thinking of it as a donation to the PTA.   I got a call this morning that my name was drawn and the bike was in the office waiting for me to pick it up!  We can keep it or exchange it for another bike at our local bike shop. Eric has been wanting a bike for a while, so when he called after his test I was so excited to tell him that I got him a new bike for $5.00! 


6 comments:

Shar said...

What is with you guys, five dollars, and bikes lately?!?

Awesome. You can't beat that deal!

Anonymous said...

i dont know how to do this blog stuff, so hope it works. Chanel, I thought you looked familiar and when i read about the sundance catlg job you listed, i remembered. U and i workd togethr at a small catlg co. togther and then i got a job with sundance that i cldnt take but i ran into you at that time and told u they were hiring. i remember running into you again later and u tld me u had gone to sundance and that you loved it. It' hard not to love anything Sundance. i got to yr blg thru jills, whom i fnd her blog thru a friends. This blogging world looks fun!! Looks like you have a happy life. take care Kath

Liz said...

Awesome! What a nice present for finishing up his test!

Annemarie said...

MAN! You are Queen of the great deals!!

Suzanne said...

You have good karma! Congratulations.

Jill said...

Woohoo, you're a raffle success story!!

 
Blog tracker