Friday, June 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Grace

We went out to Laguna Beach for Grace's birthday (our niece, my girls cousin).  Since they live at the beach it was the ultimate beach party complete with a treasure hunt, limbo, beach games and rain sticks.


My girls love to be at the beach. Haley boogie boarded the entire time we were there. When it got dark, I had to force her out of the water.

Ruby got her 1st bee sting within minutes after we got there so she was pretty sad for a while, but once the pain and swelling went away she was back to her normal fun loving self.

Lucy dug in the sand all day and acquired staggering amounts of sand crabs.

Since Eric got his board results this morning he just walked around with a perma-smile all day.

3 comments:

Jill said...

That's too bad about the bee sting, how random that it happened at the beach, that bee must have been lost. I'm glad she recovered, those are painful.

Tasha said...

Now that is the way to celebrate (the beach party, not the bee sting!) So happy for Eric!

jenny said...

The question is was he wearing the green shorts too? If so then I think I have a mental visual :)

 
Blog tracker