Friday, September 05, 2008

Growing pumpkins


In my last post I blogged about a pumpkin pot in Las Vegas that I REALLY wanted but did not buy.  My friend Melissa went to Las Vegas last weekend(for a nephew's baptism) and she called from the Williams Sanoma outlet to tell me the pumpkin pots were on sale.  She asked if I wanted one and without hesitation I said yes! Then I asked her to get me two so I could give one to my Sister for Christmas.  I know that she loved Halloween as much as I do so I figured she would love the pumpkin pot as much as I do.


Yesterday I was talking to my Sister (Tiffany) and told her how excited I was that Melissa brought me back a pumpkin.  Tiffany said "Oh shoot, I called the outlet and had them ship one to me and I was going to give it to you for Christmas"  then she continued and said "I guess I will just keep this one for myself".  Then I told her that I actually bought 2 and was going to give her one for Christmas!  We now have three of the coveted pumpkin pots, so one is headed to Ebay.

5 comments:

Shonda said...

Hey Chanel,
I'll buy it from you!
~Shonda

Chanel Palmer said...

Eric's Mom(and your Mother in Law) emailed me right away saying that she wanted it. So the 3rd pumpkin has found a good home.

Sorry Shonda.

Suzanne said...

You and Tiffany are good sisters!

Liz said...

That is so funny! I always hate it when I come up with a good idea for a gift for Ben, and then he always figures it out!

Natalie said...

Way cute pumpkin! I dare say Fall/Halloween are my favorite decorations of the year. I love the colors!

 
Blog tracker