Friday, September 26, 2008

Lucy's great idea

Eric and Haley left this morning for science camp. 


So driving Ruby and Lucy to school this was our conversation:

"Hey guys, Haley and Dad are outta here- what should we do? I think we need to seriously party, any ideas?" Me

"We need a vacation. I think we should go to Hawaii" Ruby

"Ya I never been to Hawaii yet... Oh Oh lets go on a Cwooze (cruise)" Lucy

"Flights and cruises need to be booked way ahead of time" Me

So Lucy said "Let's go to DISNEYLAND!!!!"

Of course my first thought was... well I can't say

but my second thought was why not.  

I picked the girls up after school and drove to Disneyland. We stayed for 4 hours, no tears, no stress, we actually had a great time. 


1 comment:

Liz said...

Now that is cool! I wish we lived close enough to do something like that!

 
Blog tracker