Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our Saturday

Today we went up the canyon and picked pears

Then we picked raspberries
Ruby ate way more then she picked

Haley was the expert at finding the "mother loads" of raspberries

When we came home I decided to make cinnamon rolls. I have never made cinnamon rolls before so I was completely unprepared for what a project it was.  Even thought I have a one butt kitchen lucy helped me make all the rolls.  

We made a few rolls, but we made an even bigger mess.  The rolls we done around 5:30 so you have guess what we had for dinner.  Yes pounds of raspberries for lunch and cinnamon rolls for dinner.  Good thing Eric worked all weekend so there were no adults around to bust me for the lack of nutrition.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sounds like a smashing Saturday to me! Isn't there an expression for this? WWTD! Happy kids are worth a heck of a lot.

Liz said...

Awesome! It seems like I am always doing that, starting to make something that takes forever, and then its time for dinner, and we have bread or cookies or something like that but no dinner. Those cinnamon rolls look good!

Shonda said...

How fun! Do you go to Riley's Farm? I've been wanting to go out there. We also plan on going to Julian for apple picking. Yummy cinnamon rolls! You're right it is a production, though!

Natasha said...

Now that's my idea of dinner!

 
Blog tracker