Thursday, February 19, 2009

Say What?

1/22/09 Rubbing her belly- "I can't figure out why my stomach hurts so bad. Roy made me a great breakfast this morning. I ate scrambled eggs with cheese, toast, sausage, coffee... oh and my two diet pills." The packer lady at Costco talking to the checker lady.

2/2/09 "Because I am a Doctor.....and Aunt Tiffany said so!" Eric's response to Ruby's querry of how he knows that watching the road will keep you from getting car sick.

2/4/09 "You guys are all acting like my birthday was a week ago!". Ruby the day after her birthday.


2/7/09 "Once you see this movie, it's pretty easy to speak Irish" Haley

2/8/09 "Mom, look how bad my ouchie is!  Is it going to turn all blue?" -Lucy
"Ya it's a bruise" Me
"Awwweesome!" Lucy

2/18/09 "Oh yaaaa... THIS IS HOW WE ROLL!" What Ruby screamed out the window (of our minivan) as we passed the High School kids getting out of school. - Who is this child?

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

I bet the High School kids thought she was TOTALLY cool...in her mind anyway!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh -- these are so funny! I remember eavesdropping with you in the BYU bookstore. The best conversation we heard was girl asking friend, "Does my butt look big in this?" and friend responding, "Oh yeah, your butt is huge."

:) Leanne

Liz said...

Hilarious! I love your posts!

Jordan said...

Holy cow, I love your "Say What?" posts. love 'em.

 
Blog tracker